There are numerous uses for transferring your own fat from one place to another. One of the most fascinating aspects of this procedure is the stem cells found in your fat and the benefits they provide. In fact, some people will have their fat harvested just for the stem cells! Here are just a few of the possibilities.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Regain the youthful contours of your face. Volume loss and fat descent are significant contributors to facial aging. Fat can be injected to restore a more youthful appearance with a natural, un-operated look. Without some of the risks of fillers, using your own fat is a safe and longer lasting alternative and likely less expensive. The so-called stem cell facelift is the latest in facial rejuvenation.
- Natural Breast Augmentation: Enhance or augment your breasts with your own fat. Have excess somewhere which you would like transferred to your breast? Get the benefit of body contouring and breast enhancement with one procedure and avoid the risks of breast implants.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Enhance your buttocks with fat taken from another area, especially those “love handles”, and regain your shapely female figure.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Fat transfer to the hands is an increasingly popular procedure, especially when performed at the time of another fat transfer surgery. Have a little fat left over, place it in the back of your hands to give a softer, more youthful appearance.
- Labia Majora: If you desire more fullness to your labia majora, fat can be transferred to restore the volume and fill out the loose skin overlying this area.
- Surgical Asymmetries: Fat can be transferred to improve the appearance of a surgical defect, such as a sunken area from previous liposuction.
Dr. Castellese will give you her treatment recommendations to obtain your goals. Risks, recovery and cost will be discussed as well.
Fat Grafting, also known as the fat transfer or Autologous Fat Transplantation can be one the best ways to return to your youthful look. Dr. Castellese is the only physician in Tulsa with the Adivive system. The Adivive Fat Transfer System is unique in that it enables a higher quality injectable and offers a more predictable and reproducible treatment.
The loss of subcutaneous fat volume in various areas on the body is a major contributor to the aging process and a leading reason why patients seek such procedures as synthetic fillers and augmentations. Autologous fat is a practical and natural alternative to synthetic fillers and implant procedures, which are associated with less on-going maintenance and longer-lasting aesthetic outcomes.
As you age, fat volume in key areas such as the buttocks, breast, hands, and face diminishes which causes you to look older and often, more tired or worn. The Adivive (Lipokit™) is an all-in-one FDA-approved medical device for collecting, filtering, and transferring a patient’s own fat for use in cosmetic surgery. This is important and unique because unlike manual fat harvest and transfer techniques that most cosmetic surgeons are using today, the use of the Adivive technology allows for the fat to be filtered to its cellular components.
If you are looking for a natural way to regain your youthful appearance, consider Fat Transfer! If you are going to undergo a fat transfer procedure, choose the FDA approved technique to maximize your chances of an optimal result!